The basis of proper bookkeeping is the careful collection of your receipts. By recording all of your income and expenses, you can create a short-term income statement at any time and, if you wish, a liquidity analysis that can be used to make further decisions.
Naturally, you can also manage your bookkeeping on your own. In this case, we offer training for your accountants. Should your accounting staff be unavailable, we can also act as an onsite stand-in to cover the ongoing bookkeeping duties.
All in all, we offer the following bookkeeping services:
- Accounting of current business cases and EDP-compliant acquisition, using BMD software
- Open customer and supplier post management
- Execution of reminder notices
- Accounting organisation
- Information on the development of your business
- Creation of short-term income statements
- Pick-up and delivery service of your documents
- Quarterly meetings about the economic situation of your company, upon request
- Assistance with investment decisions (leasing, credit)